Новости:

Уважаемые слушатели и ученики школы Меньшиковой. Рекомендуем перейти в официальный канал школы через сайт или по ссылке https://t.me/kseniamenshikova_officialchannel и в официальный дзен-канал https://dzen.ru/smk_school_officialchannel

Сообщаем вам, что предыдущие телеграм-канал, робот-помощник, дзен-канал и беседка smk больше не принадлежат школе Меньшиковой. Школа больше не несет ответственности за размещаемые новости и информацию в данных каналах.

Все актуальные соц. сети: https://linktr.ee/menshikova

Главное меню

Magic United: general inquires

Автор Admin, 25 сентября 2021, 21:03:58

« назад - далее »

JdlR

Цитата: mermaid от 16 октября 2022, 02:48:53Hel's seal is something you reserve for people you have no desire whatsoever to ever speak to again
Thank you for your reply. I'm sure it can be used that way yes but I don't think it is used specifically that way. That's why I placed it over my mother's prayers, the principle from where it is sent and not my mom.
Thank you for your concern

AstrroWolf

Цитата: Admin от 12 октября 2021, 12:22:14
The first and the second courses are the basic minimum for any consciousness. Unless this consciousness is under religious pressure. In this case it has nothing to seek even in the first course. During the second course a release of astral energy takes place and the person can direct it towards those goals that lay on the surface of their consciousness. And these goals will be achieved with greater success than before.
If the goal is to improve health, then health will improve.

As an individual transitions to the second course, we recommend and insist upon that all seminars of the first course are completed. Because the second course is also energy consuming. And if the etheric body is unprepared and not filled with a sufficient amount of energy then it will be difficult to cleanse the astral body.
If you decide to go further, the rule remains the same. All of the energy from the previous course has to be gathered and directed into the following one, otherwise it will not be enough, and this means that the effect will not be satisfactory.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UHjxE8gmBN8" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thank you for a clarification of this, I am beginning the first four this month. I have done lots of other work throughout my life but I am looking forward to all of this.
I do not have religious pressure on my life but I have recently departed a teacher how pretended to be what he was not and has harmed I and other severely. I am hoping that walking through the process from the start will allow me to heal and are access all that I have had separated from me.
If anyone does have the time I would appreciate being able to speak privately if they are so inclined.
I will be completing all of the first programs and I intend to move through each of the courses if it continues to be the best for progress.

Dolores

Цитата: Shaman Jeanine Treatments and Readings от 12 октября 2022, 14:26:08but that I'm with Odin and that I'm a better person for it.
It has to be said, that my mom and I are very close, so her reaction was polite and supportive but she made it clear that she would not stop trying. Meaning praying for me. As she has to honour her promise she made in front of the church on my baptism.
I think that your mom's intent is that of love and care, and she does it in the best ways she knows how - one of them being through prayer. The fact that she is asking the christian egregor (CE), even if she is asking with you in mind, is between her and the CE. If you consciously made up your mind not to take anything from CE, logically, it should bounce off of you because it has no right to touch you as you are (assumingly) under a whole another force. And these forces exist on different strata - therefore I wouldn't think of prayers working as curses. Logically the CE tentacles can not reach you, unless you don't have your own connection to it, in which case your mom still would not be the cause of it but a consequence...

On another note, I do think that your mom's nightmares etc. and the situation are likely connected. 

Yaga

Цитата: AstrroWolf от 19 октября 2022, 23:06:07I am beginning the first four this month
How do you want you begin four courses at once?
And are they already available in English at all?

AstrroWolf

Цитата: Yaga от 25 октября 2022, 19:09:20
How do you want you begin four courses at once?
And are they already available in English at all?

"For" I was on my phone which caused a typing error, My apologies And no not everything is in English but that's not pertinent as I intend to start at the beginning as I was saying.

JdlR

Question:
Is my understanding correct... That if Odin is your soul-god then the Loki information channel is included?

Or does the Loki manifested mind birth his own souls, separately, if at all?

xxx J xxx

JdlR

Does anyone know where I can download the Elder Edda translated by M.I. Steblin-Kamensky?
The Internet is making it impossible to find world changing Russian books.

xxx J xxx

mermaid

Цитата: Shaman Jeanine Treatments and Readings от 26 октября 2022, 14:32:59
Question:
Is my understanding correct... That if Odin is your soul-god then the Loki information channel is included?

Or does the Loki manifested mind birth his own souls, separately, if at all?

xxx J xxx

Hello colleague,

Of course, Odin and Loki are not the same, and they do not include each other. There are solvent areas between the two deities where they perform the same function, but still they are not the same. It is something that is impossible to describe unless you've lived under the channel of each god. Words aren't worth much here.
Чем больше мы открываем себя миру тем меньше мы хотим

stellar.rose@aol.com

Colleagues, could you kindly answer my question: if we have a debt with the cristian eggregor, it is vital to understand,on which basis it was calculated, which is the logic behind it, how overall this specific eggregor  functions from the algoritmic point of view... 
из медитации "Cила Рода",инъекция странности,разности

JdlR

Question:
Can a pagan living in the southern hemisphere partake in the pagan holidays of the northern hemisphere? Or should it follow the seasons of the hemisphere in which you live? For instance it is technically Beltane according to South Africa's seasons now (31 Oct / 01 Nov)

How and why does the earth element fall asleep there from Samhain but not here in the south? Or does it?

My blood is of Northern origin. My ancestral line is all over the North. So I feel very strongly pulled by the movements of the northern pagan Calendar.

xxx J xxx

JdlR

Just want to share a magical experience and hope to here of other's similar experiences.

I "randomly" noticed that over the past 2 years, wherever I live, as soon as I've moved in, there's a sudden increase in spiders and webs. I've always been very cautious of spiders and just tend to leave them be or relocate them... but I've also noticed that I have become more and more at ease with them in my environment.

Upon this "random" (was it though?) observation, Loki suddenly popped into my mind and I decided to do some research regarding the connection between Loki and spiders.

Here's a snippet of what I've found :
"In other Scandinavian dialects of the time, Loki's name is related to words likened to knots, loops, tangles, nets and webs. Spiders, and the flies in their webs, as well as nets are symbols of Loki's."

As I was reading the article, specifically the part quoted above,  A baby spider, out of nowhere, crawled over my hand and up my arm, then bungee jumped himself to the floor and continued his adventure.

Now come on! Was that magical a Loki visit or what!?

xxx J xxx

elena.elena

Dear Colleagues! Just wanted to express gratitude and acknowledge high quality of translated materials. It's amazing to realize that school will expand and help many others to get on their personal spiritual path and journey.

JdlR

Something is tickling my brain :

Do we know what the consciousness structure of the gods are? Or A god like Odin's is?
If your soul is a fractal so to speak, an aspects, a fragment of the consciousness of your God, then what is the structure of that consciousness.

And if the God minds are, as I understand it, informational to a greater extent, if not completely informational, then would it be correct understanding that the gods are void of emotion?

And if they're void of emotions and feelings then how can a god be offended by the actions of man? Do the gods form record of experiences that form preferences through all the humans that they express as?

Are humans the contractors of the structure of the consciousness of their God? Or just the filling substance of said consciousness?

And if elemental combinations made the different fundamental principle teams of informational structures, what inspired their competition with each other?

Or is it, just like us, a grander scale of the same game, to completely fill all fundamental principles equally and achieve the zero cross state... Eventually combining all to the one primordial mind, ready for it to go through its own Dagaz and start it's Fehu again From the point of the changed structure that it has become?

The answer is yes, isn't it. ;D :o
All possibilities, and all impossibilities. Ineffable workings of everything!!!!

JdlR

Цитата: JdlR от 04 декабря 2022, 21:22:27Do we know what the consciousness structure of the gods are? Or A god like Odin's is?

OK I found this... And it explains a lot. Some juicy keys in there.

https://youtu.be/1CgAFgPM2mk

Thank you Master Ksenia.

elena.elena

I am also so curious to find more details on this subject. I believe it's covered in details in 6th level. I am sure I need to prepare my consciousness to digest this information properly. I am taking 4th level and it's already mind blowing.  Thank you to Master Ksenia, Teachers and Channel to have such a gradual approach.

hekaji

Greetings colleagues,

I am grateful and excited to join this forum and engage with this community. Several months ago I began to notice Menshikova lessons suggested by the youtube algorithm, and upon watching I was arrested by Master Ksenia's understanding.

My journey into magic has been a largely solitary one. I began exploring at age 12 after I'd begun to suspect I was unintentionally making what you call here injections. My internet searches landed on a site I'm repeatedly surprised contained very useful foundational theory with a diverse perspective. I've mostly been blessed since in finding and discerning information, knowledge and experiences that would further me along this path. It wasn't until listening to Master Ksenia's lessons that I encountered someone that saw magic as I do.
It was when I watched the video "Consciousness Born on the Edge" that I had an "oh shit" moment, commenting:

ЦитироватьWould a person like this find their lives/experiences/ understandings subsumed by the concept of the liminal, thresholds in-betweenness?
   I began studying magic when I was 12, not so much out of curiosity but that I felt/saw a need to regulate my intentions, will, after deducing I was having an indirect influence on my family and environment.
   I won't list all the coincidences and confirmations in 33 years that've led me to understand myself as a being between, but you are the first external wisdom that's described my experience.
   I am not lonely, though I feel myself alone in this, it'd be my hope to find out more or discuss this further if you'd be willing.
   Thank you.
Menshikova School's response:
   It is wonderful that the description provided spoke to you, your instincts are true. Best of luck on your journey

Over the past two decades the Goddess has made herself known to me under several different manifestations and faces but one of my understandings of her is as she who walks between, binds and weaves, ablaze in darkness, undoer of what must be undone, guardian of the gates.
All to say, this was the moment I understood I wanted to join this school. Thank you for having me, and welcoming me to share your knowledge and insight and that I may contribute to this community as well.

(An aside: employing the Individual Runic Code calculator was enlightening! I admit there are parts of me that delve for a confirmation or reassurance my experiences inform me to not seek without. Even so, discovering my code has been a gift. :laguz: :algiz: :isa: )
dust— the discrete seed/ which birthed the endless/ In whose substance first pulsed an undying melody...

JdlR

Цитата: hekaji от 08 декабря 2022, 06:43:39I am grateful and excited to join this forum and engage with this community. Several months ago I began to notice Menshikova lessons suggested by the youtube algorithm, and upon watching I was arrested by Master Ksenia's understanding

Welcome home.

The calling, the moment of recognition is quite incredible isn't it? Congratulations.
Indeed we are very lucky to have the guidance and teachings of Master Ksenia.

JdlR

During 1st course attention exercises, master Ksenia advises to put feet on the floor/ground.

I was wondering:
What are the different effects of these exercises (and meditation in general) when you place your feet in/on/near
Air, water & fire?

Can rooting in the different elements during meditation, deliberately be used to achieve something specific? When is it appropriate and when not?

I've observed, during my attention exercises, that the sensations intensify and the unresponsive blind/deaf spots clear and activate sooner when I lift my feet off the ground and when I place my feet back on the ground it becomes more challenging again. Why is that?

Of course I'm persisting in my efforts to master rooting via Earth but I would like to understand this phenomenon.

I've also started having experiences during attention exercises of the lower half of my body falling into the earth and the top half of my body stretching at the torso(just below the chest) up to the heavens.

My biggest struggle so far is cranio-sacral exercise... I've been at it for about 2 months now and I can't get passed a certain point.

My spine from my mid-lower area to my neck is "missing" in my mind's eye and when I try to find it something pulls my vision to the right and distorts any image that I have manage to find like ink being smeared.

I've increased my exercises to 3x a day to build my body's memory of the activity but instead my hair started falling out, my hair is greying incredibly quickly, my blood pressure has dropped, my heart rate is faint and very fast, I constantly want to eat but I'm not hungry BUT  my general fear signature has diminished greatly. Another interesting observation : I've taken multiple geises and the provocations sky rockets when I work on cranio-sacral rhythm.

Xxx
Jeanine

mermaid

Цитата: JdlR от 17 декабря 2022, 11:46:34Another interesting observation : I've taken multiple geises and the provocations sky rockets when I work on cranio-sacral rhythm.

Craniosacral rhythm is a tough one to crack. Takes years of practice. I've gotten up to the third course but even to this day, I have "good" cranio-sacral days and not so good cranio-sacral days. I've never tried this myself but I heard that performing this exercise in the water (if you have a chance to do it open water) increased sensitivity.

As far as for the other effects you're experiencing... I'd say lower blood pressure and lower heart rate are usually a good thing (unless you're already severely hypotensive and bradycardic). Don't know what to make of your hair falling out and turning grey. Perhaps a physical manifestation of sloughing off the old, beginning a new phase.

Thank you for sharing your journey — your posts will be extremely useful for future English speaking colleagues who begin their studies at the school. They will have your experience to read about.

JdlR

Цитата: mermaid от 18 декабря 2022, 08:04:08Craniosacral rhythm is a tough one to crack. Takes years of practice. I've gotten up to the third course but even to this day, I have "good" cranio-sacral days and not so good cranio-sacral days
Thanks for your feedback.

Perhaps egregorial pressure, or perhaps something in the astral that needs clearing... Which feels like a "losing battle" sometimes because the more I push the more my health seems to be deteriorating... I've overcome laziness, fatigue, fear, aggression (that was a very hectic time) , one very strange and intense flu-like episode, oh and a shadow woman tried to choke me in the astral realm... and now looks like this is part of another wave of provocations... I think...

However... I must say... It's like I'm watching myself "dying"  but I've never felt more alive and more supported and the life direction has never been more clear than it is now. Like it somehow all confirms that I'm on the right path.

xxx J xxx

JdlR

Watched a video of Master Ksenia about full moons and lunar eclipses and I realised that I have rather interesting reactions to lunar eclipses - I feel stronger, increased intuition, more focused, energised, confident, my mood is almost blissful, I feel more daring and curious without the sense of consequence or doubt.

Very curious, due to the fact that I found information that advises to apply great caution during lunar eclipses... To not go outside, not carry sharp objects, and so on... Almost suggesting that the human is at its most vulnerable or most fragile state during that time yet there am I, feeling fantastic!

Anyone else feel good during lunar eclipses?

xxx J xxx

JdlR

If a person adds her age and year of birth together, you get the current year and on the 31st of December, everyone's result will be 2022, as per the Gregorian calendar.
Next year the result will be 2023, and so on.

But why? What is the magical significance of this? Is it random or planned? There were and still are many calendar formats:
How does living according to a specific calendar,  have a specific effect on the human consciousness?

Einar999

Hm... the difference between someone's year of birth and present year is always their age (if that person is alive). No matter what calendar you use, this math still shouldn't change.

JdlR

"Man, by law, has the same task as the god who gave birth to him. He must develop himself to such an extent that when he approaches his god, he does not see the difference. In the same way as the god who gave birth to him, he will also approach the one and also will not see the difference"
Mind twister: how to develop yourself to match your god if your god is also continuously developing himself to match the One-god-mind? How do you match something that's unmatchable because to match something it must be a steady, constant example in order for a person to track and measure her progress of matching.

Unless the matching of a person's god is not about achieving an end result but rather a continuous matching of her God in every moment and every space. A natural and continuous  synchronisation. Almost like when you install a new program on your computer you have to "refresh" the desktop before the icon that allows access to the program appears... Thereby Synchronising the system to the updated data.

JdlR

Цитата: JdlR от 30 декабря 2022, 20:09:51Hm... the difference between someone's year of birth and present year is always their age (if that person is alive). No matter what calendar you use, this math still shouldn't change
I hear you.
Indeed, I might be seeing something that isn't there and pondering something that doesn't require pondering. Or maybe I'm picking up on something in this topics vicinity.
Thank you for your reply.

JdlR

This Yule Ritual period was insane!
Even though I was partaking in Kupala on my side of Earth, I decided to also partake in the Yule ritual.

Intense! The level of intentional awareness and observation required for this gig was at first daunting and then quickly turned into a super-power.

I noticed so so so many things about:
my habits, behaviour, dissatisfactions,
my interactions with people,
my relationship with and choices of food,
the amount of wild animals that crossed my path,
The far reaches of my ignorance (very hard pill to swallow)

A very interesting experience: I found it very challenging to stick to my die-hard daily routine of consciousness development while observing over the Yule Ritual period.

I understood that those actions would have interfered with accurately observing my default patterns, resulting in the things about me and my way of moving through the world to be divulged incorrectly.

I found it painfully frustrating to "observe"  and not "do", however it revealed so much and I did indeed gain deeper understanding.

I had to allow myself to "be", to see what I've become thus far and where I still needed to govern myself with an iron fist.
I was also prompted to work with Fehu during this time. It triggered loads of irritability and showed me where I'm still not my own person. Where I still look to others for acknowledgement, for confirmation of existence, where I'm still allowing other people's worldviews to inform mine, but it also showed why I didn't need to.

The amount of food I ate during this time was shocking, including meat. (Still not sure why the increase of food intake)

After being vegan for almost 11 years: about a week prior to Kupala/Yule, my craving for and prompts to start consuming meat again, reached an all time high and was unstoppable. 

My Digestive system didn't even blink when I ate meat for the first time after all these years and within 2 days, my urine stream finally became strong again.

So that's the gist of it.
All-'n-all it was a truly epic experience.
Thank you very much Master Ksenia.

JdlR

I've seen on one of Master Ksenia's videos, (I think tiktok) her advice against the use of psychoactive substance.

Is there a video or article that gives more information why?

And does this include Psilocybe cubensis?
If yes: then why?

I've tried searching on the site but the translation function may be mixing things up,
And switching to the English site barely allows any interaction with the content - from my side at least.

Many thanks.

JdlR

HOW TO FACE-PLANT AND BE HAPPY ABOUT IT.
Or: I think I broke my mind and I like it

Hear me out:

*So, you hail from one or more God(s), (or something else)

*and your primary task is to find, synchronise with and become that God. (for the purpose of strengthening that God and developing the integrity of that God)(or something else)

*and no God will be uninvolved in the course of his "product"?
But Not as an action of sentimental care but as an insurance of "pay-out", so to speak?

*and even developing your consciousness to the status of mage, will increase your freedom of movement so to speak, and gain you access to processes and abilities that "muggles" don't have,

*you'd still be a product of your god(s), just not as tightly "herded" by the program you initially ran on, right? You'll just be "in on the game-plan" and have a vote regarding how best to fulfil that game-plan?

*Again, not because you deserve a gold star on your forehead but as a
by-product, a natural result of cause and effect for achieving synchronisation with your god(s) consciousness. Yes?

*And if the understanding of the fact that you're not a special little princess and not the object of the gods' affection & adoration, doesn't send you into a tornado of self pity, a state of self-victimisation and complete "abort mission" inertia,

*aaaaaand, in a moment of "apple-island" comprehension, you see that, it's all just business, then you'll be able to put aside the face-smack shock and horror of a somewhat childhood-abandonment-esque realisation and get to work.

*Also, as a mage (including other levels of consciousnesses on the path of magical development), you understand that when we speak of freedom, we're not referring to "freedom from inclusion" but freedom to move "unherded" within that inclusion, because there's no way not to be included in something or some...god.  And That, is something I need to marinade in to tenderise my resistance to control and limitation set by a tradition or culture. I can feel my limited understanding in this regard. I definitely need to and will do more studying on the matter of "freedom" through Master Ksenia's videos. Please do share links about this topic if you have them on hand. Otherwise, as per usual, I will apply the tried and tested method of, "dig and you shall, get dirty, ruin your nails and your pants, and also, find".

*Then, with all that, also understanding that whatever results you achieve will still and always be for the development of your god(s) and ultimately for the development of the One-mind. If then, the "herding" of a person, is to insure the achievement of the bare minimum required results, then the "unherded" consciousness (for example - mage) has a broader playing field to achieve not only the required bare minimum but many life-times worth more in one life-time. Tak? Hetak?

Do we inaccurately translate the fact that when the gods (through whatever forces) offer us protection that it must mean they sentimentally care for us and that we're obviously super special and irreplaceable?

Or, is protecting someone perhaps another method of insuring the achievement of results with the intention of avoiding unnecessary interferences and delays. Just as the lack of protection or shielding can also act as an equal effective method for achieving the required results and avoiding unnecessary delays. Both methods can be true and in effect simultaneously for and in one person.

Do we fall into the trap of inaccurately translating inclusion as "hallmark-channel-like-love"? Believing that "if someone includes me, it must mean that they sentimentally care for me". Or can the same conclusion, so to speak, be made as was made regarding "protection"?.

Example: You put the tip of our finger into hot food (to experience its development), and maybe you burn your finger and a blister forms as a result:

The individual cells in the fingertip, each with its own form and function, experienced pain, damages and perhaps even destruction, but the rest of the body did not and perceives this damage as temporary and insignificant. However, you gained the necessary information about the food and now benefit from that experience, without having needed to put your entire body in the hot food to have gained and integrated said information.

You do not think about the unkindness you dealt to the individual cells in the fingertip, because you view the fingertip as part of yourself and not as separate cells. The fingertip is included in the cognisance of the one body.  According to your overall experience you are sill fine, still alive but now, wiser and more skilled than you were before the event.
Perhaps this too partly reflects our relationships and functions we have  with the gods?

Granted, having such ideas and insights revealing itself to you can be absolutely reality destroying and yes, as master Ksenia has mentioned, very very...very... painful.  To understand your worthlessness (this is where I noticed I was holding my breath – if this is true for you too – this is your reminder to breathe. Now. Do it! Good. Moving on)
But then another interesting plot twist and mind tickler:
"worthless but not pointless"

Many times I've heard Master Ksenia talk about the illusions we should rid ourselves of, regarding our purpose, our relationships with the gods, how they view us, how we view them and more – and – logically a person receives such information, agrees that it makes sense and then puts it on a shelf to  be unpacked later because your special little self cannot fully accept what that would actually mean for you.
When in fact that information should as soon as possible become the very foundation you build your life and magical development on. (And if I'm not mistaken, my good Master Ksenia may have advised that too.)
Because if you don't, you run the risk of it eventually unpacking itself and  bringing your entire house of cards to the snot and tears covered ground.

Isn't it funny how someone tries to teach you and spends years repeating and repeating and repeating and finding multidimensional methods to repeat even more, to help you "get it" because you keep asking the same question from the level you're able to question and understand, until someday, it clicks and you talk about it as if you had this fat aha-moment by yourself when there, by your side, is a teacher who sacrificed her entire life to not only get this knowledge out there but endlessly tries to make sure it gets understood correctly?  I'm doing that right now, aren't I? Well shit.
I hope in that case Master Ksenia gets to read these words, and take them as a "heartfelt thank you" and as an "I think I get it a little bit more now"

Having said that, everything I've mentioned above might just be so gobsmackingly inaccurate and warped due to the limitations, misperceptions and misconceptions of my consciousness - and if that is the case, then Master Ksenia...please...
Will you please repeat that again (laughing embarrassingly).

I promise I'm making progress and I promise that I will never give up.

xxx J xxx

JdlR

Hello colleagues.
What are your thoughts on the possibility of "fusion souls" as a test run in preparation for the "new religion"?

Can and would gods from different pantheons join forces and create a "fusion soul" from two or more, already existing souls – one from each god, that then incarnates into one human form for the purpose of laying the foundations for the developments required to create a consciousness compatible with the coming new religion / engine? Have they, perhaps, already done so?

We already understand that "co-parented" souls are a reality, and  the result of the joined forces is just one soul, Not 2 or more fused. Right? Also understanding that a co-parented soul can, I guess, too be used for the above mentioned reason, but would such a project even be necessary, possible or appropriate?

Which gods would or could and which not?
I assume the format and balance of the fundamental principles would need to be kept if such a project is implemented.
Therefore, perhaps, gods of death from different pantheons, gods of love from different pantheons and so on?

xxx J xxx

mermaid

This is a complicated subject. A human soul is a piece of a god's consciousness. Gods' are minds of universal scale, who, too, have had origins in that or other current of power. To make an analogy with human physiology, we have different cell types in your blood — we have lymphocytes, granulocytes, monocytes, etc. each cell type has a different progenitor cell type and all diverge from a common hematopoietic stem cell. It's not generally observed that 2 different progenitor stem cells give rise to one daughter cell. It's reductionary  - it doesn't make much sense. If one cell can combine within itself functions of distinct progenitor cells - then it doesn't make sense for those two progenitor cells to exist.

The story of Kvasir from the Norse mythology, the wisest of all men tells us that such experiments don't end well. On the contrary, we see a strategy that does gain success — the mutual exchange of experience between Freyja and Odin, when Odin taught Freyja magic of troth, and Freyja taught Odin Seidr.

The conclusion is the following. We are born with only one (!) "port", access to one type of power that which is our direct origin. However nothing prevents us from completing ourselves with experience in a way that doesn't place our own origin at the cornerstone of our magical activity. We strive to be well-rounded, we strive to be empty — this is when we become magicians capable of conducting any sort of power through ourselves.

mermaid

Цитата: JdlR от 03 января 2023, 07:52:31
I've seen on one of Master Ksenia's videos, (I think tiktok) her advice against the use of psychoactive substance.

Is there a video or article that gives more information why?

And does this include Psilocybe cubensis?
If yes: then why?

I would recommend submitting this question, fleshed out, to the Magic Q&A seminar that takes place monthly and seeing what Master Ksenia says. I am also interested in this subject. I've tried different psychoactives (including plain alcohol) and views them as tools that are useful for achieving different effects. However as time goes by, I have grown to appreciate my sober state — a state which I can always rely on.  It is predictable and stable. Even mushrooms despite their many advantages and what they do to you are quite erratic at times

JdlR

Цитата: mermaid от 07 января 2023, 08:25:41It's reductionary - it doesn't make much sense. If one cell can combine within itself functions of distinct progenitor cells - then it doesn't make sense for those two progenitor cells to exist.
Exactly!  But perhaps a more integral,
pro-change-reductionary . What if that's the point... Or one of the points. And such a process not being generally observed might be completely circumstantial... with new circumstances come new results.  Some don't end well and some are a perfect match.
Maybe.

Цитата: mermaid от 07 января 2023, 08:25:41We are born with only one (!) "port", access to one type of power that which is our direct origin.
I'm not saying no, but I can't bring myself to say yes either.

I appreciate your reply. Thank you.

mermaid

Цитата: JdlR от 07 января 2023, 13:04:46
Exactly!  But perhaps a more integral,
pro-change-reductionary . What if that's the point... Or one of the points. And such a process not being generally observed might be completely circumstantial... with new circumstances come new results.  Some don't end well and some are a perfect match.
Maybe.

I'm not saying no, but I can't bring myself to say yes either.

I appreciate your reply. Thank you.

I think this subject is worth disagreeing about. Maybe via constructive collision of opposing ideas we will come to a more complete understanding, more complete truth.

Thank you for putting your thoughts out there and asking interesting questions. They are not left without attention.

JdlR

Цитата: mermaid от 07 января 2023, 21:15:43Thank you for putting your thoughts out there

I appreciate your input and participation.
It's always interesting and satisfying to observe another's point of view. Thanks again.

JdlR

What if, for some, the mindful making of choices removed by the habitual adherence to a self-geis, in the hopes of strengthening one's character and will, has the opposite effect and delays the development of the consciousness or limits the consciousness in some way?
Can it? And why?

JdlR

Цитата: JdlR от 07 января 2023, 23:22:54What if, for some, the mindful making of choices removed by the habitual adherence to a self-geis
Also answering my own question:

I guess even with a geis, you'd still have to consciously choose every day whether you're going to see it through or not.
Even if adhering to it becomes habitual, (because that can be one of the reasons for taking a geis - creating a new habit), one's attitude towards it should never be thoughtless. Therefore CHOOSING to remain mindful of why you're doing it, even if it becomes a habit.

Or
I might just be making this way too complicated for myself. I mean, Great! your geis is now a habit, well done. What more do you want?  ;D ;D ;D

JdlR

How to differentiate between an egregore creating an event that causes an emotional flare up in a person (for egregorial-time-food or as a provocation)

and

a person having a release-tantrum as a result of one's Water being more manifested than one's Air?

Are they connected?

And does an egregore then score free
time-food from a Water-Air tantrum?

Aberg

Hello dear colleague!
Its definetely related.
Цитата: JdlR от 11 января 2023, 16:52:17Are they connected?

Dominating water over air is a distortion of consciousness.  And of cource egregores achieve such a bias. This is how they get free time-food. In case when the elements in consciousness become equivalent, it is more difficult for an egregor to control it.
И нет тех, кем бы я не был.
И нет того, чем я б не стал.

Aberg

Цитата: JdlR от 07 января 2023, 23:22:54What if, for some, the mindful making of choices removed by the habitual adherence to a self-geis, in the hopes of strengthening one's character and will, has the opposite effect and delays the development of the consciousness or limits the consciousness in some way?
Can it? And why?
The answer is laying on the levels of superconsciousness ( buddhic and causal) but mostly in Mental and Astral bodies.
When we make a decision, we primarily focus on our experience and knowledge, and of course on our moral and ethical standards.
In the case when the decision and action taken lead to the opposite result it indicates that there is a rigid mental structure in the mind, which is associated with low astral vibrations.
Such a construction may be contrary to our buddhial values. But at first glance, it may not seem so. Which, of course, will naturally be reflected in obtaining an absolutely opposite result from the expected one. 
И нет тех, кем бы я не был.
И нет того, чем я б не стал.

JdlR

Just watched part 8 of energetic damage.
Thank you Master Ksenia.

QUESTIONS:
If one's critical thinking picks up that there is a lodged consciousness implanted...

What are other reasons/causes for such a lodging in adulthood? (Other thoughtless behaviour)

Can a lodger be inherited?

Can a lodger be brought over from a previous life?

Can you be your own lodger from a previous life? Meaning... Can a consciousness that you were in a previous life lodge with your current one?

Can it be a good thing to have a lodger or is the fact that it drains health an obvious sign that it's not beneficial for you in anyway.

Can a person's parents actions cause their child to get a lodger?

What are ways a child's actions can result in getting a lodger?

And finally how to get rid of it!!!????

JdlR

If you are being called and prepared by one's God to emigrate in, for example 5 years, is there preparatory work or rituals that one can do to connect with the land, Master of the place or country (in advance) that you'll be emigrating to?

JdlR

So something interesting happened to me today:
Today I commented on one of the tiktok videos as my mind hamster-wheeled with questions about the day's topic. I noticed I struggled to arrange my words and that it perhaps caused a lack of understanding about what I was inquiring about but more interestingly another person started commenting and shared her opinion on master Ksenia's inaccuracy and claimed that Master Ksenia made definitions and rules up as suits her.

I replied that, no, Master Ksenia did not get the information wrong and tried to explain why. Again it felt like my words fell over each other like a drunk marching band.  My words felt sticky and slow and like a child's thinking. It was the strangest feeling.

The other commenter insisted that master Ksenia is wrong and proceeded to give me unsolicited advice.
At first I thought... Nah leave it... She clearly isn't open to other views.

But then I noticed myself feeling offended and defensive.

Offended because I understood that her trying to discredit the path and teachings I'm following, that quite literally saved my life, made me feel under threat. It felt like she was attempting to take from me the thing that finally pointed me in the direction of my life's purpose. And if I allowed her to claim her view as the only truth then I would have allowed my life to lose the meaning it found.
Obviously I also understand that, that kind of thinking on my part is so absurd... Of course no one can take my truth.
Now looking back, It didn't feel like a was talking to a person. It felt like a provocation perhaps.

Then I observed myself feeling intensely protective: Of master Ksenia, of the school, of my fellow colleagues and as weird as it sounds, of Odin.
I suddenly saw myself as part of a warring tribe with fur and mud on my face, combined with an ancient feeling of loyalty and honour. I wanted to manifest a rune inscribed sword out of thin air and plunge it into my phone, through tiktok, through the other commenter's phone and into her face. I was amazed by this feeling and vision. Instead I commented (in short) that her false claims were out of line.

And then... A thought-voice said... All good and well but, firstly there's nothing to protect, this ship and its captain is solid and secondly, you know you don't have to be on this platform anymore. Its not who or where you are anymore, I used it to find you (a year ago) , I sent you to the school, it is done. right then and there I deleted tiktok.

The moment I did , I felt a strange grip on my chest loosen and fade and my words felt free  again.

It was a strange experience, I felt that I put my foot in it with the word vomiting but I also gained a lot of understanding through it. Definitely taking a contrast shower or two after that. It now doesn't seem like a random event.
Know what I mean?

JdlR

2 questions:

1: Scenario: let's say - your progenitor has another projection (another god that is a projection of your progenitor) and that projection god is your patron in this incarnation instead of your progenitor. Like a room inside a room.
Is it possible that one's progenitor will assign a projection of itself as a person's patron because that projection's algorithms are better suited for a person's task in his current incarnation?

2: is goddess Hel a projection of Hekate?
Is Ogma a projection of Odin?

Шипучка

Добрый день, JDLR.

Цитата: JdlR от 11 февраля 2023, 11:13:312: является ли богиня Хель проекцией Гекаты?

В одном из видео на Ютуб, Ксения Евгеньевна сказала, что Хель -- это племянница Гекаты. Так что можно сказать, что это часть Гекаты.
Вообще, Геката вбирает в себя всех богов. Об этом тоже в роликах на Ютуб увидела. Так что ничего удивительного, что во многих женских богинях можно найти её черты.

Цитата: JdlR от 11 февраля 2023, 11:13:31Возможно ли, что прародитель назначит проекцию себя покровителем человека,

Смотря в каких случаях. Если молодое сознание, первое или второе воплощение, то могу допустить такой вариант.

Если более старшее сознание, оно в любом случае будет искать своего личного изначального родителя. В любом случае, с покровителем рода вы можете контактировать по праву крови. А с собственным богом по факту рождения от него. Одно другому не мешает и не исключает.
Наверх

Ганна

Цитата: Шипучка от 11 февраля 2023, 12:17:42что во многих женских богинях можно найти её черты.
Доброго дня Шипучка.
Не соглашусь с вами. Я  так же думала, но практика показала другой совсем результат. Вначале  я удивилась, но потом поняла в чем смысл.
Делай то, что должно и будь, что будет.

Шипучка

Цитата: Ганна от 11 февраля 2023, 14:49:29Не соглашусь с вами. Я так же думала, но практика показала совсем другой результат

Доброго дня, Ганна)

Геката -- изначальная богиня. Обозначилась как богиня уже в системе Геи. Мы это разбираем в Греко-Римском пантеоне.

Но есть боги, которые пришельцы не из этого мира. Допускаю, что пришельцы могут не иметь в себе части Гекаты. Тем не менее, она их всё равно видит. Да что греха таить. Зевс не имеет возможности безнаказанно действовать в вотчине Гекаты. Так что и в обозначенном пантеоне есть белые пятна, которые можно сказать, отказались от помощи Древних Богинь. Это их выбор. Но если в боге нет части Гекаты, это не значит, что в Гекате нет части бога. У меня пока такая трактовка  реальности. Посмотрим, как эта трактовка будет опровергаеться или утверждаться. У меня пока недостаточно опыта, чтобы оспаривать слова Ксении Евгеньевны.
Наверх

Olga Ra

Цитата: JdlR от 11 февраля 2023, 11:13:312: is goddess Hel a projection of Hekate?
I think yes, just like Hekate can be a projection of Hela, it depends from which side you look.
Some facets of these Goddesses are essentially one. But Hela has such parts that Hekate does not have, probably the same can be said about Hekate, but I have no personal contact with her.

JdlR

Can teachers please advise where to get the correct information regarding a 41 day water fasting?

I saw it mentioned on one of Master Ksenia's videos and was wondering for what other reasons one would take up the challenge and the correct way to proceed. For some reason I feel drawn to it but I don't understand why yet. I don't need to get out of any religious egregores, but I can feel in my bones that there's another reason.

JdlR

Has anyone had a similar experience? I welcome your thoughts.

I had a dream: tripped over something, fell on the floor, and then I saw myself in a mirror and noticed that the pupils of my eyes were not round but in the shape of a hourglass. My eye colour was also different - in the dream they were pale blue. I saw myself by accident, the event was completely detached from the storyline of the rest of the dream.

Suddenly the scenes of the dream became like a program running, the people in it didn't notice I fell and they continued with their dialogue as if I was still in the same position, following the storyline. Like mindless droids taking their cues and saying their lines.

Alex_ZM

Цитата: JdlR от 21 февраля 2023, 09:15:23Has anyone had a similar experience? I welcome your thoughts.
Students who begin studying in the School get a recommendation to note down all own dreams. There can be many clues there. Usually in the beginning of studying students can't see those clues. But later, after reading books, getting different information and knowledge from the teachers, this forum's visitors, they begin to find out more and more clues from their dreams. Like numbers, repeatedly situations, animals and so on. I would say your dream has at least one clue - the shape of an hourglass. May be it's connected to time, Chronos god as example.
I reread my dreams sometimes. And i see more clues now. Still can't decipher them though :)