МАГИЯ ЕДИНА

МАГИЯ ЕДИНА
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Новости:

Вниманию форумчан! Запущен робот-помощник, который не только расскажет вам новости школы, но и поможет сориентироваться в обучении, найти ответы на вопросы.
Включить помощника

Автор Тема: Magic United: general inquires  (Прочитано 3613 раз)

Admin

• Администратор
  • Поправить себе карму 1533
Magic United: general inquires
« : 25 Сентября 2021, 21:03:58 »
This channel is created for foreign audiences to ask questions they may have about the Menshikova School and the content we post on our Youtube channel, social media, and the main website. This channel is moderated by English speakers, and we will aim to provide you with the information you need.

English111

• Модератор
  • Поправить себе карму 0
Re: Magic United: general inquires
« Ответ #1 : 04 Октября 2021, 23:14:54 »
What is the difference between a witch and a pagan?

Q: What is the difference between witches and pagans and what is common between them?
A: Can a witch be pagan? --Yes, she can. Can a witch not be pagan? --Yes, she can. Can a pagan not be a witch? Yes, a pagan may not be a witch.

Если видео не отображается, то необходимо АВТОРИЗОВАТЬСЯ
под учетной записью которая используется для онлайн семинаров и затем обновить окно с форумом.

If you have questions regarding the content of the video, you may ask them in the chat below.

Suhnny

• Старожил
  • Поправить себе карму 219
  • Учись учиться
« Ответ #2 : 04 Октября 2021, 23:30:18 »
What is the difference between a witch and a pagan?

Q: What is the difference between witches and pagans and what is common between them?
A: Can a witch be pagan? --Yes, she can. Can a witch not be pagan? --Yes, she can. Can a pagan not be a witch? Yes, a pagan may not be a witch.
No, a witch cannot be a pagan.
She can only portray her.
Otherwise, it will cease to be a witch. :P )

Anna Zarasyan

• Прибывший
  • Поправить себе карму 5
  • Anna
« Ответ #3 : 11 Октября 2021, 13:27:25 »
Hello to all my English speaking colleagues, it's wonderful that now we have an opportunity to exchange the thoughts and ideas at the forum. Thank you to the School's admins and Ksenia Evgenievna for making this possible :D

JuliaX

• Вновь прибывший
  • Поправить себе карму 2
« Ответ #4 : 11 Октября 2021, 16:37:24 »
Greetings! Thank you for the opportunity to communicate in English, even though it is not my native language. There were a lot of questions, but now I prefer to look for answers on my own. Ksenia, daughter of Eugene, gives more than enough information for the very beginners. Please accept my gratitude for the opportunity to comprehend the incomprehensible. There are no problems in learning. The problem is just self-organization and a catastrophic lack of time. All the best to all mentors and students. Only now I realized all the magic of silence, silence and observance of energy hygiene.
Kind regards

English111

• Модератор
  • Поправить себе карму 0
« Ответ #5 : 11 Октября 2021, 23:13:29 »
it's wonderful that now we have an opportunity to exchange the thoughts and ideas at the forum.
Thank you for the opportunity to communicate in English

Colleagues, we are glad to have you here with us contributing to the discussion, this time in English. Share your thoughts regarding any of the School's materials, if you feel compelled to do so.

Admin

• Администратор
« Ответ #6 : 12 Октября 2021, 12:20:50 »
In order to stay up to date on the School’s news and receive feedback right  away, subscribe to our Telegram assistant.

Admin

• Администратор
« Ответ #7 : 12 Октября 2021, 12:22:14 »
The first and the second courses are the basic minimum for any consciousness. Unless this consciousness is under religious pressure. In this case it has nothing to seek even in the first course. During the second course a release of astral energy takes place and the person can direct it towards those goals that lay on the surface of their consciousness. And these goals will be achieved with greater success than before.
If the goal is to improve health, then health will improve.

As an individual transitions to the second course, we recommend and insist upon that all seminars of the first course are completed. Because the second course is also energy consuming. And if the etheric body is unprepared and not filled with a sufficient amount of energy then it will be difficult to cleanse the astral body.
If you decide to go further, the rule remains the same. All of the energy from the previous course has to be gathered and directed into the following one, otherwise it will not be enough, and this means that the effect will not be satisfactory.

Если видео не отображается, то необходимо АВТОРИЗОВАТЬСЯ
под учетной записью которая используется для онлайн семинаров и затем обновить окно с форумом.

English111

• Модератор
  • Поправить себе карму 0
« Ответ #8 : 15 Октября 2021, 20:32:13 »
Greetings from the Menshikova School!
We can’t wait to share the great news with you.
Now our School has a separate YouTube channel for our English-speaking colleagues and students.
Newly translated videos in English are posted weekly.
Join the discussion!

Follow the links for the Menshikova School English channel and the Instagram page: 

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgeYrQcp6JX8h6Od1L4d2Sg
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/school_smk/ 

Anna Zarasyan

• Прибывший
  • Поправить себе карму 5
  • Anna
« Ответ #9 : 23 Октября 2021, 08:33:11 »
Colleagues, we are glad to have you here with us contributing to the discussion, this time in English. Share your thoughts regarding any of the School's materials, if you feel compelled to do so.
Hi there, just wanted to share my experience on studying at the Menchikova School. I'm now studying online MB course (3rd Grade), while being enrolled in the Tarot and the Elements courses as well.

When I've started, I wasn't sure what to expect. Now I can say that the methods of transformation offered here are absolutely unique. They can deliver long lasting and sustainable results.

In the West, most people are looking for instant results. The truth is that, there is no such thing. One needs to put an immense amount of energy and dedication into personal transformation before any positive changes can manifest. I feel so fortunate having found this School which is truly dedicated to teaching the very essence of magic.

English111

• Модератор
  • Поправить себе карму 0
« Ответ #10 : 31 Октября 2021, 22:47:26 »
Hi there, just wanted to share my experience on studying at the Menchikova School. I'm now studying online MB course (3rd Grade), while being enrolled in the Tarot and the Elements courses as well

Dear Anna Zarasyan,

Thank your for sharing you thoughts and contributing to the discussion on this new branch of our forum. We encourage those colleagues who are willing to share their experiences to do so, and ask questions if there are any.

English111

• Модератор
  • Поправить себе карму 0
« Ответ #11 : 31 Октября 2021, 23:06:55 »
Pagan Samhain Celebration
1st of November

From this day on for half a year the Earth Element falls asleep. The power of the Earth steadily decreases together with her ability to influence what happens to her children. She can’t help the weak ones or call to order the strong ones. For this reason everyone, humans and non-humans, spirits and demi-spirits, inhabitants of all worlds and dimensions are left to themselves and their own will. Nothing rules over them any longer, and only their well intended desire to live in harmony with humans and one another is what matters.

At the moment of transition, on the night of Samhain, the veil between the human world and the dark world of the dead is lifted. Our worlds get so close together that a reciprocal influence of one on the other becomes possible without restriction. On this night the dead can hold the living to account and vice versa; it is the only night in the year when one can reclaim debts from those who left for other worlds. And according to the rule of reciprocity, they can do the same. For this reason, It was customary on the eve of Samhain to remember the dead and call upon the ancestors.
This not only helped to somewhat appease the wrath of the dead but also to invoke the protection of one’s kin on this universally fateful day.

Help and support were necessary since as of this night the power of the Earth stops to support  humankind. If the living haven’t obtained anything in life on their own and if all of their  power and significance is based solely upon the accomplishments of their ancestor, then the Night of the Spirits will  show that.
This way the night of Samhain becomes the night of the final trial for everybody .
Dark energies will burst into the wide opened doors of Samhain and tear down all previously created illusions.
On this night each magus tries to contribute to the fusion of the worlds, to the reconciliation of all Ancient gods, and the reunification of the ancient bonds between all of Mother’s children. A difficult period is coming, a time when Fire fights Fire:  one’s own Fire against foreign Fire.

After Samhain the world is wholeheartedly ruled by the Element of Fire. But Fire can’t swallow the Earth; Fire can’t melt a hard stone. It only makes it harder, it makes it stronger. Thus, during this time everyone receives the reward they deserve.

Planeta

• Прибывший
  • Поправить себе карму 6
« Ответ #12 : 09 Ноября 2021, 05:02:22 »
It’s really great that our foreign colleagues or begginers can join our school! It’s been almost several years that I’ve been thinking of lost opportunity for others to enhance knowledge with the help of our master and teachers, but now it’s done - school is expending the borders in order to have no limits 😁

marblecitizen

• Новичок
  • Поправить себе карму 8
« Ответ #13 : 13 Ноября 2021, 16:21:36 »
For the English speaking audience who wants to dive into the new world of runes and discover true additional knowledge I highly recommend the source of Dr. Jackson Crawford, director of Nordic Studies at the University of Colorado. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kW9KbtjyHN4&t=335s

Rayden

• Вновь прибывший
  • Поправить себе карму 2
« Ответ #14 : 16 Ноября 2021, 16:07:54 »
Hello!

This is my first post in the forum, and a question regarding language. I speak and  understand spoken Russian perfectly, read Russian slowly, but I cannot write using Cyrillic as I picked up Russian language as my second/third language as child but never received any lesson of Russian in school and have never had any need to write in Russian before communicating with this Magic School. So I do not know the rules of orthography, spelling of words. I can only approximate Russian words with Latin alphabet as I hear them. Or if I try to write a sentence using Cyrilic it would take me hours and have many mistakes like first grader.

I wanted to join the forum for quite a while but I have been hesitant, until opening of this English section, due to the reasons mentioned above.

My question is, according to rules of forum, are we really allowed to write in the most sections of the forum only using Russian of high quality grammar as stated in rules? Would Russian spelled with Latin letters be acceptable?  I am glad about opportunity to write in this English section and I also assume it will have less activity and less sub forums, so less answers.

Anna Zarasyan

• Прибывший
  • Поправить себе карму 5
  • Anna
« Ответ #15 : 18 Ноября 2021, 08:03:20 »
My question is, according to rules of forum, are we really allowed to write in the most sections of the forum only using Russian of high quality grammar as stated in rules? Would Russian spelled with Latin letters be acceptable?  I am glad about opportunity to write in this English section and I also assume it will have less activity and less sub forums, so less answers.
Dear Jayden, I'm not sure what the answer to your question is (let's wait for the reply from admins), but I would imagine that with more foreign students joining the school, posting in English in other sections would be appreciated by many students who live abroad. I would definitely be much more active in forum discussions if this was possible. Although I'm a native speaker, I've left the country 30 years ago, and my typing in Russian is very slow. Hope you enjoy your classes as much as I do. This is an amazing place to study.

English111

• Модератор
  • Поправить себе карму 0
« Ответ #16 : 19 Ноября 2021, 19:47:42 »

Dear Rayden,

Welcome to the forum of the Menshikova School. You may and are encouraged to direct all your questions in this sub-forum, regarding classes and/or administrative questions. You may also write in Russian with Latin letters in other sections if you wish. As the number of foreign students grows, there will be more differentiation in the English sub-channels as well.

Einar999

• Вновь прибывший
  • Поправить себе карму 0
« Ответ #17 : 20 Ноября 2021, 01:09:01 »
I wanted to join the forum for quite a while but I have been hesitant, until opening of this English section, due to the reasons mentioned above.

I would definitely be much more active in forum discussions if this was possible.

It is great to have a dedicated sub-section for English speakers. It personally makes me happy to see new colleagues joining the conversation or switching to a format more convenient for them. This in itself, I think, is a very big step from a magical point of view - to participate in the dialogue with like-minded individuals.

Language is a powerful tool that determines not only the clarity of communication between people, but also mentality of a person and their worldview as a whole. For bilingual colleagues, I will say from personal experience that taking the knowledge of the School and passing it through your inner interpreter into whatever second/third language you speak results in expansion of the said knowledge, uncovering of new angles, new sides, and as a consequence, new understanding that wasn't available before. I wish everyone productive research in their work.

Anna Zarasyan

• Прибывший
  • Поправить себе карму 5
  • Anna
« Ответ #18 : 21 Ноября 2021, 15:04:26 »
For bilingual colleagues, I will say from personal experience that taking the knowledge of the School and passing it through your inner interpreter into whatever second/third language you speak results in expansion of the said knowledge, uncovering of new angles, new sides, and as a consequence, new understanding that wasn't available before. I wish everyone productive research in their work.
Totally agree, dear colleague. Such a good point! I'm so excited that we can now communicate with like-minded practitioners from other English speaking countries, exchanging ideas and experiences :)