МАГИЯ ЕДИНА

МАГИЯ ЕДИНА
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Новости:

Вниманию форумчан и учеников Школы. Открыт набор на курс ОТМ. Правила обучения.
В случае проблем со входом на форум и другим обнаруженным неполадкам на форуме - напишите на почту admin@magia.one
Проверяйте письма в папке "Спам" на почте.

Автор Тема: Magic United: general inquires  (Прочитано 13479 раз)

Yaga

• Неновичок
  • Поправить себе карму 26
Re: Magic United: general inquires / coarse enrollment
« Ответ #50 : 01 Июля 2022, 21:11:54 »
I'm so honoured to be part of this. Thank you. Please advise whether one should formally or officially enroll into the school or courses. Or, do we work through the books and video material as it's made available, and in a specific time frame, or not? I cannot begin to describe the immense pull I feel, to devote myself to this path and I don't want to miss any course. I want to start this journey from scratch, to completion, no matter how many years the master requires. Thank you for everyone's efforts to make this possible for international students, like myself.

Hello dear colleague!
I am happy to see the interest for my beloved school go international!
I imagine that the enrollment mechanism will be ready when the courses are ready. But you registered on the forum now, which makes you in some way a part of this already!

English111

• Модератор
  • Поправить себе карму 3
Re: Magic United: general inquires
« Ответ #51 : 01 Июля 2022, 22:18:30 »
I'm so honoured to be part of this.

Hello, colleague Shaman Jeanine,

Welcome to the Menshikova School forum. We are glad to have you with us.
Incoming students may submit a request to enroll in the First Main course after which the video-materials are sent to them for self-study. The first Main course consist of the basic course (days 1-4) and the auxiliary seminars (7 in total) all of which need to be completed before continuing. The minimum recommended timeframe for mastering the material covered in the first course is 1.5 months. After the entirety of the first course syllabus has been covered, a student must sign up for an interview with one of the School's teachers to proceed to the second main course. Of note, admission to courses from other branches, namely Runes, Elements, and Tarot is granted to students only after completing first and second Main course (Etheric and Astral body).

A team of translators is currently working on the First Main course. However, the textbook to the First Main course. which describes the theoretical basis and lays out the foundation of the methodology we use at the Menshikova School, will be released in the upcoming weeks.

Let us know if you have more questions. We wish you good luck on your journey.

Shaman Jeanine Treatments and Readings

• Прибывший
  • Поправить себе карму 2
  • Hi, my name is Jeanine
« Ответ #52 : 02 Июля 2022, 14:49:09 »
A team of translators is currently working on the First Main course

Thank you. I also see, on the site that a skype submission interview is required to be accepted: Is this to join the school / start the first course, or only for the advanced courses? And secondly, should we then wait until the first course is available in english before requesting to join / to enroll, or is pre-course application and submission interview needed?  I appreciate your guidance.

• Прибывший
  • Поправить себе карму 2
  • Hi, my name is Jeanine
Hekate and the Norse pagan gods
« Ответ #53 : 02 Июля 2022, 16:35:57 »
I've posted this question to the master as well, but would like to hear anyone here's point of view.
Please share whether you think it acceptable to feel connected to Hekate and the Norse pagan gods? Especially if the runes presented themselves to you. Must a person choose? Or are these two combination allowed?

Even though you do not follow any rituals or rules for Hekate (as I experience her as an unlabeled un-personified consciousness that doesn't belong to a specific group or pantheon) but yet feel connected and have agreed to a personal relationship.

Must one choose the Norse gods to continue the path with the runes?
Over the last few years only Odin, Hel and the Norns have presented themselves to me,  but I'm not sure I want to let go of  my connection with Hekate.

Should one break the bond with Hekate, if so...how? As no betrayal was meant or intended.
OR does the fact that Hekate is a universal goddess and the fact that all Gods are within her mean that it does not clash with choosing the Norse pagan gods as one's clan?

English111

• Модератор
  • Поправить себе карму 3
« Ответ #54 : 02 Июля 2022, 21:49:24 »
Thank you for your questions.

Is this to join the school / start the first course, or only for the advanced courses?

A skype interview is required to advance to any course, from any branch, except the First Main course. That one, you don't need an interview for.

should we then wait until the first course is available in english before requesting to join / to enroll, or is pre-course application and submission interview needed?

When the First Main course materials become available, you may submit a request to enroll. There is no pre-application.

Einar999

• Прибывший
  • Поправить себе карму 1
« Ответ #55 : 02 Июля 2022, 22:07:49 »
but would like to hear anyone here's point of view.

Hello colleague, thank you for your question. Allow me to share my opinion. The short answer is: I don't believe there would ever be an unreconcilable conflict between Hekate and the Norse pantheon.

Different pantheons of gods are akin to different teams of computer scientists who once worked together on constructing the universe. They laid the foundation to what we now have as our reality. Each team had a different task, each team contributed something of their own to the process. And it was essential that the task of one team does not negate/clash with the task of the other - everything should be in harmony (rune Gebo teaches us adequate energy exchange).

Pagan gods don't deny each other's existence. If anything, from the myths, we know that Odin aimed to understand and comprehend everything there was to comprehend and understand in the world, since every facet of the universe was in a way a facet of him. And so is Hekate - she ties all with everything. Both are gods of magic.

Therefore, I don't believe that the phrasing "choosing between different pagan gods" is even appropriate.

Dolores

• Вновь прибывший
  • Поправить себе карму 2
« Ответ #56 : 02 Июля 2022, 22:33:00 »
as I experience her as an unlabeled un-personified consciousness that doesn't belong to a specific group or pantheon
I think you answered your question here. Since Hekate is a chtonic deity, primordial, the Great mother, she can be found manifested in all of the pantheons. So this force, this consciousness doesn't contradict the Norse gods, she is part of their fabric, as I see it.
Personally, I do have a connection with Hekate and also work with runes. All is well. In a way her presence brought me to runes. I can relate to what you are describing.

Pagan gods don't deny each other's existence.
Agreed. Some of them, their methods of achieving results might contradict one another, and their idols may not be compatible to reside on the same altar, but they don't prohibit man to comprehend and to interact with other gods, that sort of thing is only found in monotheism.

Suspiria

• Вновь прибывший
  • Поправить себе карму 0
« Ответ #57 : 03 Июля 2022, 18:02:28 »
I've posted this question to the master as well, but would like to hear anyone here's point of view.
Please share whether you think it acceptable to feel connected to Hekate and the Norse pagan gods? Especially if the runes presented themselves to you. Must a person choose? Or are these two combination allowed?

Greetings to all colleagues!
As mentioned above, there is no conflict between different pagan gods in this day and age.
I would like to add that all pagan gods are on the same side since polytheistic pantheons could not stand the competition with monotheistic religions.
Pagan gods have lost the ability to integrate their algorithms of good and evil into the system but save the right to manifest themselves in this reality through injections.
But someday, old gods will return, and their foundations will become system foundations (again).
They will manifest themselves (again) and introduce their algorithms into the system (again).
When will this happen?
That depends on us...

• Прибывший
  • Поправить себе карму 2
  • Hi, my name is Jeanine
The unique expressions of our energies during night and day.
« Ответ #58 : 04 Июля 2022, 12:27:07 »
Hello magic-fam
This situation I find myself in is quite sticky, any thoughts?:

For the longest time I have been a night owl, only getting tired & falling asleep between 1am & 3am. At night between 10pm and 3am I felt better in my body, lighter, clearer mind, better mood, sharper intuition and I very often received  many insights that felt like downloads. My eagerness for knowledge was heightened and I had greater ease with research & deeper understanding of the universes energies.

I woke in the mornings between 9am & 10am. Often I felt sad/depressed during the day, craved the most unhealthy foods, felt weak willed, unmotivated, uninspired and just in limbo until the next night where I felt better and more connected again.

However, over the last few months, I've made many changes in favour of my health, goals and journey of magic. Eating healthily, exercising, meditations, studies, strengthening my will over my fears, and resetting my sleeping pattern.

The sleeping pattern took a few days but now I make sure I'm in bed by 10pm, even though I'm not tired, but I'm lucky to fall asleep pretty soon after my decision to do so. I naturally awake between 6am and 7am. This has resulted in me feeling more rested, my mood during the day has improved, I feel more motivated and strong willed.

However, now I have realised that, I am missing out on the late night insights and downloads that used to happen with such ease. Even though I'm feeling better during the day, I find myself exerting more energy to do research and absorb information. My desire for  understanding and knowledge is weaker during the day and it feels heavier, like its dragging.

To test this, I've tried to study during the day and once the sun has set, to avoid messing up my sleeping pattern, and I noticed that indeed, I learn with greater ease, once night has arrived... but still no insights or downloads during early night.

Do I need to give it more time?
Have I shot myself in the foot somehow?
Do you think is possible to create a balance between these two experiences?

Einar999

• Прибывший
  • Поправить себе карму 1
« Ответ #59 : 05 Июля 2022, 00:00:21 »
Do I need to give it more time?
Have I shot myself in the foot somehow?
Do you think is possible to create a balance between these two experiences?

Hello colleague,
I think it's tricky...  I always like to say that I am an night owl who was born in the world created for morning larks. Even our physiology is geared towards functioning during the day and sleeping at night... One thing I will say with a healthy degree of certainty is that magic will not require sacrifices that will be actively harming its vessel. What I mean by that is it's not necessary for you to neglect your health to receive insights - this isn't magic.

Here's my suggestion. Make a schedule. Pick one night every couple of weeks or every month that you will dedicate specifically to staying up late to receive magical insights. Perform whatever ritualistic actions help you get in the zone, write down what happens. Expect to wake up extra late the next morning and have an unhealthy meal that day - this way you won't guilt yourself for it because you've planned it. Stick to your schedule, have a journal. Best of luck in your practice.

• Прибывший
  • Поправить себе карму 2
  • Hi, my name is Jeanine
« Ответ #60 : 05 Июля 2022, 12:41:35 »
Here's my suggestion. Make a schedule. Pick one night every couple of weeks or every month that you will dedicate specifically to staying up late to receive magical insights.

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with me. I appreciate it.
Interestingly after I posted this yesterday, I had the same idea present itself to me but it might not even be necessary (will tell you why momentarily). Interestingly, after writing down (typing) my thoughts, I did have the idea that perhaps, it was not as much the fact that it can only happen at night for me but, perhaps, the fact that my patterns and state was so out of balance, that my energies and attention took up most of the day just to get through the day...while at night it was is if, the collective mind and the energy activity in my environment was also quieter and more settled, allowing me the energetic space to (in the imbalanced state that I was in) receive insights and more easily absorb information.

And as mentioned in my previous post: The other thing I was concerned about, is that I haven't noticed daytime downloads and ease of learning since making changes. My thought on this was, that perhaps it is because I've allocated most of my attention and energy to implementing those changes, figuring out what they need to be, how they need to be implemented and turning those new efforts into 2nd nature, resulting in the fact that I haven't had the time or space to observe insights that were perhaps very much available to me.

However, after posting my original post, it was as if by logging my thoughts, something shifted and
reading back on my reply to you... I see...indeed...insights received.
That being said, I'm definitely keeping your suggestions in my emergency kit and remain grateful that you shared your energy, time and thoughts with me.

I welcome anyone else to do the same. I don't think I've fully figured this puzzle out but I do feel I'm getting there. Hope Everyone has an epic day!

J

• Прибывший
  • Поправить себе карму 2
  • Hi, my name is Jeanine
English translations of Poetic Edda and other Norse Mythology texts
« Ответ #61 : 08 Июля 2022, 14:00:35 »
Good day
Can anyone recommend a "most accurate" English translation of the Codex Regius / Poetic Edda and other Norse Mythology texts?
Since working more closely with Odin (and every time I ask him to connect with me in my dreamscape) I get crazy weird dreams and in my dream I end up eating cooked meat.

This is strange for me, as I've been following a plant-based diet for the last 9 years. The meat in the dream also looks very different than any animal's flesh I've ever seen. And even though it looks very different, in the dream I know it's flesh. I thought by studying the Mythologies and text more that perhaps I may find a key to understand my experience better, but there are soooo many versions, so I hoped that one of you perhaps knew of a rare gem that is not mass produced and excessively edited.

Hope everyone has a good day.
J

stellar.rose@aol.com

• Неновичок
  • Поправить себе карму 18
Re: Magic United: general inquires / coarse enrollment
« Ответ #62 : 17 Июля 2022, 19:08:37 »
I'm so honoured to be part of this. Thank you. Please advise whether one should formally or officially enroll into the school or courses. Or, do we work through the books and video material as it's made available, and in a specific time frame, or not? I cannot begin to describe the immense pull I feel, to devote myself to this path and I don't want to miss any course. I want to start this journey from scratch, to completion, no matter how many years the master requires. Thank you for everyone's efforts to make this possible for international students, like myself.

Hello Jeanine and welcome!! It is amazing to connect through the whole internet just like that. I would advise you to write directly to the administration in order to understand the correct way because each path is very personal. Some people study directly, others prefer to take their time. Welcome again  :)
Tак серьезно?

Olin

• Прибывший
  • Поправить себе карму 14
  • Ad astra💫
« Ответ #63 : 29 Июля 2022, 20:17:31 »
This is strange for me, as I've been following a plant-based diet for the last 9 years.

Very interesting!
I wonder if this is a sign for you to include animal protein? Meat has denser, earthy frequency of vibration. Another aspect of this dream could be that your consciousness requires that sort of "grounding" to better grasp what you are being taught by your guides. Maybe try eating meat for couple of weeks and see what changes?

The meat in the dream also looks very different than any animal's flesh I've ever seen. And even though it looks very different, in the dream I know it's flesh.
Could it be liver perhaps? Liver is the most nutrient dense food on the planet.

stellar.rose@aol.com

• Неновичок
  • Поправить себе карму 18
« Ответ #64 : 30 Июля 2022, 00:30:12 »
Very interesting!
I wonder if this is a sign for you to include animal protein? Meat has denser, earthy frequency of vibration. Another aspect of this dream could be that your consciousness requires that sort of "grounding" to better grasp what you are being taught by your guides. Maybe try eating meat for couple of weeks and see what changes?

Nutrition intended as health depends on our dominant element. For instance, people of Earth in order to be healthy, must eat meat and can eat reasonably all foods but must do a lot of movement.Whereas, those ones of Fire, should not eat meat because it makes them heavy and they should keep their structure light
Tак серьезно?

DuskDragon

• Прибывший
  • Поправить себе карму 5
« Ответ #65 : 02 Августа 2022, 06:55:11 »
Very interesting!

Just saying that if you haven’t been eating meat for a significant amount of time, you should be careful about introducing it back into your diet. Research this topic online if you must, but don’t go eat a whole leg of lamb in one sitting after being vegan for 15 years — you won’t like what happens.

• Прибывший
  • Поправить себе карму 2
  • Hi, my name is Jeanine
Re: Magic United: Meat dreams.
« Ответ #66 : 03 Августа 2022, 17:53:51 »
Another aspect of this dream could be that your consciousness requires that sort of "grounding" to better grasp what you are being taught by your guides. Maybe try eating meat for couple of weeks and see what changes?

Just saying that if you haven’t been eating meat for a significant amount of time, you should be careful about introducing it back into your diet. Research this topic online if you must, but don’t go eat a whole leg of lamb in one sitting after being vegan for 15 years — you won’t like what happens.

Thank you for your interactions. It is much appreciated. I don't feel called to consume meat in the physical. Not even as a "see what happens" kind of thing. And if it is that I do need to consume it for whatever reason... I'm doing plenty of that in my dreamscape... that is real enough haha. I do, however feel that there is a clue or a key about the eating of meat in the way it is presented in my dreams. Hence why I thought the mythologies could shed some light on it.

Definitely not Liver... it looks like fillet or steak but it's muscle fibre structure is completely different from that of earth animals. In one dream, the one piece had a small eye on every fibre of muscle. The main task for me now, is to shift my resistance and views about meat consumption so that I'm able to receive the information about these dreams.

Nutrition intended as health depends on our dominant element. For instance, people of Earth in order to be healthy, must eat meat and can eat reasonably all foods but must do a lot of movement.Whereas, those ones of Fire, should not eat meat because it makes them heavy and they should keep their structure light

I don't know which element I fall under yet, but I'm looking forward to understanding my elemental composition to further inform my experiences and assist with my development.

Thank you again for taking the time to reply and sharing your thoughts.
Wishing you a wonderful week further.
xxx J xxx

DuskDragon

• Прибывший
  • Поправить себе карму 5
« Ответ #67 : 10 Августа 2022, 15:39:11 »
I have a question about water. My relationship with this element seems to be complicated.

For as long as I can remember, even as a child, I like running water, meaning turning on a shower and just listening/watching water running. I like the sound, the intensity, and vibration. Even when I’m sick, I turn on hot water and just sit in the same room.

It’s clear that others don’t approve of such waste of water (quite rightly).  But I am attempting to understand this phenomenon from a standpoint of elemental composition within my own consciousness. Is there too much fire in me that is constantly needing to be subdued water? I also have chronic blood pressure without a single common risk factor (normal weight, physical activity, no smoking, etc). I’m wondering if the two are somehow connected.

Dolores

• Вновь прибывший
  • Поправить себе карму 2
« Ответ #68 : 12 Августа 2022, 07:54:51 »
My relationship with this element seems to be complicated.
Could be that there is not enough Water element represented in your consciousness so your mind is compensating. (I don't think it relates to Fire as you described it)