Новости:

Вниманию форумчан! Запущен обновленный робот-помощник, который не только расскажет вам новости школы, но и поможет сориентироваться в обучении, найти ответы на вопросы.
Включить помощника

Главное меню

Re: The Rune Branch

Автор JdlR, 01 августа 2022, 14:07:03

« назад - далее »

English111

This channel is created for foreign audiences to ask questions they may have about the Menshikova School and the content we post on our Youtube channel, social media, and the main website. This channel is moderated by English speakers, and we will aim to provide you with the information you need.

This subforum page is dedicated to discussions regarding the Rune Branch of the Menshikova School

JdlR

Had a dream:
Runes (all 24) on a very light coloured wood were falling from above into what seemed to be clear water.
I was then able to "fish" them out and allowed to keep them.
I tried to hurry as I didn't want the water to harm the wood but when touching the water, It felt different.
I then saw the runes absorbing the water and becoming stronger, intensifying their energy.

Anyone else having Rune dreams?

xxx J xxx

Volha Sta

Цитата: Shaman Jeanine Treatments and Readings от 29 августа 2022, 17:10:50
Had a dream:
Runes (all 24) on a very light coloured wood were falling from above into what seemed to be clear water.
I tried to hurry as I didn't want the water to harm the wood but when touching the water, It felt different.
I then saw the runes absorbing the water and becoming stronger, intensifying their energy.

xxx J xxx
I am very glad we have an opportunity to share our experiences with people all over the world. Your post, Jeanine, made me consider quite a few things, so thank you for that. ;D ;D ;D
For now, I would like to share an interesting observation. Somewhere in the beginning of June I was deciding which course to take, the Runes or the Elements. At that time I had a lot of doubts about my abilities, that I wasn't quite ready, that I am not good enough for the Runes, and etc... I tend to underestimate myself rather then overestimate. I had a dream. A beautiful and "powerful" waterfall, clear water, Master Ksenia and the Rune Kenaz  :kenaz: that was visible inside of the waterfall. Needles to say that after this dream I had no more doubts about which step to take.

Now I wonder if a deeper connection exists between Runes and The Element of Water?? Dear colleagues, please share what you think.

Volha Sta

Цитата: Shaman Jeanine Treatments and Readings от 29 августа 2022, 17:10:50
Had a dream:

xxx J xxx
Also there is a great video on YouTube by Master Ksenia "When the Runes are calling you". https://youtu.be/QZ91I7KsXkI
Seems like it is very common to "hear Runes speak", so to say, in your dreams, while your subconsciousness is free.
Going back to the dream I described in a previous post, the lesson I was given is that we are surrounded by the Runes, they can be found everywhere in nature, we just need to learn how to "see" them.

JdlR

Цитата: Volha Sta от 29 августа 2022, 19:53:05A beautiful and "powerful" waterfall, clear water, Master Ksenia and the Rune Kenaz

Thank you for all your replies. I appreciate your time and energy.  It's so interesting and exciting to know that you too had a water and rune dream.  I would love to hear what others think about the Runes and Water element too.
I can't wait to officially start with the runes and elements courses.

When I decided to commit to my journey with Master Ksenia, I asked Odin for confirmation that I was choosing the right path... (even though I knew it was - "smacks forehead") The Rune mother nature kept forming clearly that day was also KENAZ. Don't you just LOVE the runes!?

Цитата: Volha Sta от 29 августа 2022, 19:33:44that there are particular "locations" (always the same ones) in my dream that serve as portals.
I understand what you mean. I've had similar thoughts regarding my repeating dream locations. I recall a repeating location dream, where I became lucid. There was a moment where I recognised that I needed to avoid being captured, or else I wouldn't find my way back to my body, so I kept screaming at myself to wake up.
In many of my dreams I tell myself to remember certain details when I wake up, which I mostly don't...I only remember that I told myself to remember...(rolling my eyes), or even ask myself in the dream, "what nonsense are you dreaming now Jeanine?"

Thanks again for your replies. It's a pleasure to connect with everyone here.

xxx J xxx

DuskDragon

Цитата: Volha Sta от 29 августа 2022, 19:53:05Now I wonder if a deeper connection exists between Runes and The Element of Water?? Dear colleagues, please share what you think.

There are connections between the Runes and each of the four elements. In fact, every rune is fueled energetically by some element or their combinations. In your dream, you describe seeing Kenaz underneath a waterfall. I would interpret it like this: the waterfall is the current that came to you from other realms. This current brought you Kenaz - the rune of choice. You have the right to the information and power bestowed by the Runes. Step into this current. Good luck :)

Dolores

When I dream of Futhark Runes it is usually not of Runes at all, but then later I understand that it was about Runes...it makes sense to me :)
One time I dreamed of my reoccurring place which is a big island where the sky is always of peachy (sun-down or sun-rise) color. There, on the sand where written what I thought were Runes but they were like cursive or something. Perhaps they where not people's Runes but of another of the 9 worlds.

mermaid

I would like to recommend a book called "The Witch's Heart" by Genevieve Gornichec. It tells the story of Angroba, her past as a powerful Seird witch, her relationship with Loki and of course her children. I am only one quarter through the book but wanted to leave an interim review.

I am personally not only finding magical keys in this book but it also helps me greatly with tuning to the channel of Norse gods. It really immerses you into the myth and it does that in a very true way, portraying the gods not as omnipotent heroes but as deities who made questionable choices.

Basically, the book weaves a great narrative of Yggdrasil's early days. Loki's and Angrboda's children are not yet born, Skadi is a huntress and not yet married to Neord, Angroba just assumed her new name after being burned thrice by the Aesier (and surviving) as Gullveig. The book does anthropomorphize the gods a great deal but even this action has lead me to discovering new facets of the gods and understanding their feelings and motivations in a new way.

I keep in reading and will share my final thoughts at the end. But for now — highly recommend the book to colleagues who are looking for material to help them fine tune themselves to the channel of the Norse Gods.
Чем больше мы открываем себя миру тем меньше мы хотим

JdlR

I'm very excited to have my rune code!
I would greatly appreciate a more detailed analysis, as I'm not quite clear on what my 3rd rune could be referring to in relation to my 2nd. 

My code is  :sovilo: :uruz: :hagalaz:

According to my limited understanding
:sovilo: I have the success algorithms from previous incarnation, the know how of achieving a result. But how does that flow into my  :uruz: ?

Does my  :sovilo: help me develope my  :uruz:? Or will my  :sovilo: only activate once and as I develope my  :uruz:?

For the result of  :hagalaz: - I must say didn't expect that one.
So it's either to limit or to destroy? And based on my uruz... I'm inclined to think that it's not limit / restrict. But if it is destroy? Destroy what? But I'm also not sure it's destroy either.
Because Earth keeps everything, saves everything but that doesn't necessarily mean limit.

See?
I need help here please.  :o ;D

JdlR

Also how to know whether one's rune code indicates phoebus channel or dionysus channel? Because I seriously have no idea which one I am.

mermaid

Цитата: Shaman Jeanine Treatments and Readings от 18 октября 2022, 12:03:37
I'm very excited to have my rune code!
I would greatly appreciate a more detailed analysis, as I'm not quite clear on what my 3rd rune could be referring to in relation to my 2nd. 

My code is  :sovilo: :uruz: :hagalaz:

Here is how I would interpret.  :sovilo: You came into this world with your own, effective algorithms of victory. You know how to win. But where to apply them? :uruz: Towards establishing a strong, unbreakable connection with the Earth — this can mean anything from putting roots down on the right land to establishing a two way communication with your channel of power, finding a well of power within the Earth that will accept you (it's all the same thing just different layers, different levels). Putting the first two runes together — the task is to infuse your algorithms of victory with the force of earth. But what all this for? :hagalaz: To help chart the borders in the new world — not those based on the laws of society but on the true law of equilibrium. "You come into my land with gifts for me, I come into your land with gifts for you. On neutral land, we work together in a mutually beneficial manner". Your ultimate task based on your current rune code is to make people acutely aware of what these new borders mean, what they're for, what happens when they're respected, and what wrath of earth comes when they are violated. Beautiful rune code. Please write if you have anymore questions.
Чем больше мы открываем себя миру тем меньше мы хотим

Einar999

Just wanted to give an interim update on experiencing Thor's channel:

Here even more so than with Odin, I started to really get into the stride of working with formulas, activating formulas, giving them directives, compiling visas, etc. In other words, I've been gaining confidence in my own power with the art of Troth - using runes as a reality altering tool.

I am studying using lecture recordings so there are no externally imposed time limits. Therefore, what I found it extremely useful in my own practice to choose one day per week when I absolutely perform a ritual. This helps me create my own structure for the practice and stay anchored/focused on my work with the Gods. Otherwise, the practice starts to feel like a "hobby", something you do from time to time, which ultimately leads no real engagement and no real results. After performing a ritual, I summarize what happened. I note 1) what formula was used, 2) what was the activation method/what directives have been given to the formula, 3) the real results of my work on reality, 4) reflection - how did the formula work, what was unexpected/expected, how would i use the same formula in the future?
. This really helps me track the changes that resulted in my own interference in reality.

Finally, my question. Having gained a bit more experience and confidence, I am wanting to go back to Odin and work through the formulas I didn't try out. Is this something that is recommended, or is it advisable to proceed to Tyr?

JdlR

Цитата: Einar999 от 12 декабря 2022, 23:39:12Finally, my question. Having gained a bit more experience and confidence, I am wanting to go back to Odin and work through the formulas I didn't try out. Is this something that is recommended, or is it advisable to proceed to Tyr?

I'm not able to study runes through the school yet, however I do work with them, and I think that a person is always working with Odin when it comes to runes even if you're working with another god/goddess of the same pantheon... It's like a different focusing stream of the same information. Like a garden hose with adjustable head nozzle that changes the way the water comes out. But same hose, same water. And personally you'll only know what works for you if you try it. You're still in the same pantheon, so it's all good. Also..
Why just Tyr or just Odin?
Runes don't like limits. They'll guide you to the god / goddess channel that is most appropriate for the task and for your own freq at that time.

Einar999

Цитата: JdlR от 13 декабря 2022, 14:27:48Runes don't like limits.
Hello colleauge,

I read your message several times purely out of enjoyment. In fact, what you say is 100% true. Yggdrasil is His. Runes were revealed to Him. Refusing to deny any aspect of the world, He even learned Seidr from Freyja in order to be whole. So yes, in a way - Odin is/Odin holds the entire system of the Norse pantheon as we know it.

However... as a responsible gardener, you ought to be aware of what each adjustable head nozzle can offer - pressure of the stream, amount of water spent/unit of time, maybe this nozzle can also heat up the water as it's coming out? All of these things you need to know. And at first, you need to know how each nozzle works in isolation before stacking them on top of each other. That's just good science - moving one variable at a t ime

This is what we do with the channels of the gods. We must comprehend them in isolation as they, albeit different projections of Odin, offer different properties, produce different effects, alter reality in different ways. For example...I don't think a runist would be asking Loki to imbue with his power a protection stave. No - for protection you have to go to Thor. Whereas, Odin, due to his holisticness (is that a word?) can be too broad, too confusing, too ambiguous in the effects that he can offer you.

That's how we roll.

JdlR

Цитата: Einar999 от 17 декабря 2022, 03:41:08However... as a responsible gardener, you ought to be aware of what each adjustable head nozzle can offer - pressure of the stream, amount of water spent/unit of time, maybe this nozzle can also heat up the water as it's coming out ? All of these things you need to know. And at first, you need to know how each nozzle works in isolation before stacking them on top of each other. That's just good science - moving one variable at ime
Exactly. Brilliant. I agree... Know the nozzles. Become the nozzle  ;D
I understood the original question as asking "to try Odin again or stay with Tyr".
Sure one nozzle at a time yes. But different nozzles for different... Plants.  ;) unless a person is only interested in growing one kind of plant then yes... Choose your preferred nozzle and go forth and conquer.

I wish everyone success in their nozzle hunts. May the force (of the nozzle) be with you.

Best wishes from your friendly nozzle enthusiast  ;D ;D ;D

xxx J xxx

JdlR

Hello teachers and colleagues
Can an individual rune code be reversed engineered?

If you know what the code should change to but you don't know the name that could result in that code?

Can it be reverse calculated to find out what letters can be used?

Yaga

You need to make a bindrune out of your code, as an amulet, putting the existing runes together in a way to obtain the runes you need out of it.
Dunno about the reverse engineering. That surely can be done, it's just maths.
Or you start randomly writing names in the calculator until you get what you are looking for.

There's a nice sentence that Master Ksenia once said: "your individual runic code is not a condemnation".

My regards

JdlR

Цитата: Yaga от 27 марта 2023, 19:42:59You need to make a bindrune out of your code, as an amulet, putting the existing runes together in a way to obtain the runes you need out of it.
Dunno about the reverse engineering. That surely can be done, it's just maths.
Or you start randomly writing names in the calculator until you get what you are looking for.

There's a nice sentence that Master Ksenia once said: "your individual runic code is not a condemnation".

My regards
Thank you for your reply.
I found out my naming process, after being born was claimed by a strict Christian of the family (my grandmother) because my parents took too long to come to an agreement about what to name me.

This never felt like my name. And looking at the code that name resulted in, it does not feel like my code either. Something doesn't feel "right". Sure it's a powerful code, but it's like looking at a stranger.

I did several runic layouts that indicated that my name doesn't serve my "I Am" nor does my runic code. It showed me what the runic code was supposed to be and what code, if I were to choose one by my own design, would serve my "I Am" as well as my own non-fate allocated goal.

Now to find the name that brings that code. The runic calculator is overheating with all my attempts  ;D
I have not made up my mind about the situation but the outside world confirmations I'm getting are piling up.

I guess all will be revealed sooner or later.

JdlR

Hello colleagues

I wish to see teachers and colleagues understanding of the following, perhaps it will unlock something in me.

My runic code is  :sovilo:  :uruz:  :hagalaz:
I'm aware of what Uruz generally means but I knew there had to be something very specific about it, for me to do.

One night I asked mother earth to show me what my Uruz means.
That night in a vivid dream, I found myself in a black void; in front of me was an image of my totem animal;
Then a woman's arm reached from behind me, over my left shoulder and placed an apple next to the image of my totem animal.

Pointing to the apple, she said, "this is the same as that - pointing to my animal totem.
Then the dream ended.

For the life of me I cannot figure it out.
Any thoughts?

___Таисия___

Цитата: JdlR от 14 апреля 2023, 08:25:03Hello colleagues

For the life of me I cannot figure it out.
Any thoughts?

Hello, JdIR. 

If consciousness connects a dream and its own runic code, it is possible that Demeter herself extended her hand with the fruits, and gives a sign to remove her boundaries in consciousness and restrictions in space for the manifestation of something.  The manifestation of something will perhaps clarify to you your totem animal that was nearby.  Maybe some of his qualities.

Sincerely.