МАГИЯ ЕДИНА

МАГИЯ ЕДИНА
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Новости:

Вышла новая книга-учебник Ксении Меньшиковой к курсу Руны-2 (Руны и боги). Уже доступна в магазине Школы  в магазине Школы

Автор Тема: Magic United: general inquires  (Прочитано 23288 раз)

mermaid

• Неновичок
  • Поправить себе карму 54
Re: Is a prayer a curse?
« Ответ #100 : 16 Октября 2022, 02:48:53 »

As she has to honour her promise she made in front of the church on my baptism.

A collision of two strong personalities. On the one hand she has the right to upkeep the promise she once gave. On the other hand, it would be nice if she could override this promise that she basically made for you when you little and unable to make any decisions with what you are telling her now, which is that you have no further desire to infuse your time into the Christian egregore (CE). But whatevs….

All that is to say that you have no control over your mothers actions. If you declare thrice directly to your mom that you are in no need of any benefits that her (or anyone else’s) prayer can offer - then what are you gonna do, tie her up?

I experienced a few very strange feeling days out of the blue and decided to place Hel's seal over my mother's "own" that she may have sent me and with that said "take back your own"...

However I had no feelings of hostility toward my mother while doing so... With the hopes that what ever she got back would not harm her... However she had a night of restless sleep and nightmares and the next day very  strong flu symptoms.
Was it mere coincidence that this happened after I placed Hel's seal and sent back her own?

It is unclear to me what you mean by “your mothers own” . In any case, I think your course of action was a bit misguided…. Hel’s seal is something you reserve for people you have no desire whatsoever to ever speak to again. Hel’s seal means “never again”. If I understand correctly you placed the seal on your mothers prayers towards you, but imo it’s still a little rough. Especially if you say you are close with your mother. Imagine that you’re a teenager and you have a younger sibling. Your siblings keep picking at you with a stick. Instead of telling them sternly to stop doing it, maybe throwing away the stick or simply walking away, you take the stick and poke them in the eyeball with it.
Чем больше мы открываем себя миру тем меньше мы хотим

JdlR

• Новичок
  • Поправить себе карму 8
Re: Magic United: general inquires
« Ответ #101 : 17 Октября 2022, 07:47:58 »
Hel’s seal is something you reserve for people you have no desire whatsoever to ever speak to again
Thank you for your reply. I'm sure it can be used that way yes but I don't think it is used specifically that way. That's why I placed it over my mother's prayers, the principle from where it is sent and not my mom.
Thank you for your concern

AstrroWolf

• Вновь прибывший
  • Поправить себе карму 0
« Ответ #102 : 19 Октября 2022, 23:06:07 »
The first and the second courses are the basic minimum for any consciousness. Unless this consciousness is under religious pressure. In this case it has nothing to seek even in the first course. During the second course a release of astral energy takes place and the person can direct it towards those goals that lay on the surface of their consciousness. And these goals will be achieved with greater success than before.
If the goal is to improve health, then health will improve.

As an individual transitions to the second course, we recommend and insist upon that all seminars of the first course are completed. Because the second course is also energy consuming. And if the etheric body is unprepared and not filled with a sufficient amount of energy then it will be difficult to cleanse the astral body.
If you decide to go further, the rule remains the same. All of the energy from the previous course has to be gathered and directed into the following one, otherwise it will not be enough, and this means that the effect will not be satisfactory.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/UHjxE8gmBN8" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thank you for a clarification of this, I am beginning the first four this month. I have done lots of other work throughout my life but I am looking forward to all of this.
I do not have religious pressure on my life but I have recently departed a teacher how pretended to be what he was not and has harmed I and other severely. I am hoping that walking through the process from the start will allow me to heal and are access all that I have had separated from me.
If anyone does have the time I would appreciate being able to speak privately if they are so inclined.
I will be completing all of the first programs and I intend to move through each of the courses if it continues to be the best for progress.

Dolores

• Прибывший
  • Поправить себе карму 3
« Ответ #103 : 20 Октября 2022, 10:34:40 »
but that I'm with Odin and that I'm a better person for it.
It has to be said, that my mom and I are very close, so her reaction was polite and supportive but she made it clear that she would not stop trying. Meaning praying for me. As she has to honour her promise she made in front of the church on my baptism.
I think that your mom's intent is that of love and care, and she does it in the best ways she knows how - one of them being through prayer. The fact that she is asking the christian egregor (CE), even if she is asking with you in mind, is between her and the CE. If you consciously made up your mind not to take anything from CE, logically, it should bounce off of you because it has no right to touch you as you are (assumingly) under a whole another force. And these forces exist on different strata - therefore I wouldn't think of prayers working as curses. Logically the CE tentacles can not reach you, unless you don't have your own connection to it, in which case your mom still would not be the cause of it but a consequence...

On another note, I do think that your mom's nightmares etc. and the situation are likely connected. 

Yaga

• Неновичок
  • Поправить себе карму 27
« Ответ #104 : 25 Октября 2022, 19:09:20 »
I am beginning the first four this month
How do you want you begin four courses at once?
And are they already available in English at all?

AstrroWolf

• Вновь прибывший
  • Поправить себе карму 0
« Ответ #105 : 25 Октября 2022, 23:48:28 »
How do you want you begin four courses at once?
And are they already available in English at all?

“For” I was on my phone which caused a typing error, My apologies And no not everything is in English but that’s not pertinent as I intend to start at the beginning as I was saying.

JdlR

• Новичок
  • Поправить себе карму 8
Odin and Loki
« Ответ #106 : 26 Октября 2022, 14:32:59 »
Question:
Is my understanding correct... That if Odin is your soul-god then the Loki information channel is included?

Or does the Loki manifested mind birth his own souls, separately, if at all?

xxx J xxx

JdlR

• Новичок
  • Поправить себе карму 8
« Ответ #107 : 28 Октября 2022, 18:57:57 »
Does anyone know where I can download the Elder Edda translated by M.I. Steblin-Kamensky?
The Internet is making it impossible to find world changing Russian books.

xxx J xxx

mermaid

• Неновичок
  • Поправить себе карму 54
Re: Odin and Loki
« Ответ #108 : 29 Октября 2022, 23:38:06 »
Question:
Is my understanding correct... That if Odin is your soul-god then the Loki information channel is included?

Or does the Loki manifested mind birth his own souls, separately, if at all?

xxx J xxx

Hello colleague,

Of course, Odin and Loki are not the same, and they do not include each other. There are solvent areas between the two deities where they perform the same function, but still they are not the same. It is something that is impossible to describe unless you’ve lived under the channel of each god. Words aren’t worth much here.
Чем больше мы открываем себя миру тем меньше мы хотим

stellar.rose@aol.com

• Неновичок
  • Поправить себе карму 26
« Ответ #109 : 30 Октября 2022, 16:32:56 »
Colleagues, could you kindly answer my question: if we have a debt with the cristian eggregor, it is vital to understand,on which basis it was calculated, which is the logic behind it, how overall this specific eggregor  functions from the algoritmic point of view... 
Осознанность- это формирование намерения осознавать лучше,меняя привычные алгоритмы и останавливая мысли

JdlR

• Новичок
  • Поправить себе карму 8
Pagan holidays norther and Southern hemispheres
« Ответ #110 : 31 Октября 2022, 22:03:49 »
Question:
Can a pagan living in the southern hemisphere partake in the pagan holidays of the northern hemisphere? Or should it follow the seasons of the hemisphere in which you live? For instance it is technically Beltane according to South Africa's seasons now (31 Oct / 01 Nov)

How and why does the earth element fall asleep there from Samhain but not here in the south? Or does it?

My blood is of Northern origin. My ancestral line is all over the North. So I feel very strongly pulled by the movements of the northern pagan Calendar.

xxx J xxx

JdlR

• Новичок
  • Поправить себе карму 8
Spiders and Loki
« Ответ #111 : 10 Ноября 2022, 15:58:26 »
Just want to share a magical experience and hope to here of other's similar experiences.

I "randomly" noticed that over the past 2 years, wherever I live, as soon as I've moved in, there's a sudden increase in spiders and webs. I've always been very cautious of spiders and just tend to leave them be or relocate them... but I've also noticed that I have become more and more at ease with them in my environment.

Upon this "random" (was it though?) observation, Loki suddenly popped into my mind and I decided to do some research regarding the connection between Loki and spiders.

Here's a snippet of what I've found :
"In other Scandinavian dialects of the time, Loki’s name is related to words likened to knots, loops, tangles, nets and webs. Spiders, and the flies in their webs, as well as nets are symbols of Loki’s."

As I was reading the article, specifically the part quoted above,  A baby spider, out of nowhere, crawled over my hand and up my arm, then bungee jumped himself to the floor and continued his adventure.

Now come on! Was that magical a Loki visit or what!?

xxx J xxx