Новости:

Вниманию форумчан! Запущен обновленный робот-помощник, который не только расскажет вам новости школы, но и поможет сориентироваться в обучении, найти ответы на вопросы.
Включить помощника

Главное меню

FAQ (Frequently asked questions about the forum)

Автор Admin, 20 апреля 2022, 12:17:00

« назад - далее »

Admin

Frequently asked questions about the forum

Registration
The registration process takes place in two stages:
You register and receive an email to the email address indicated in the registration form.
After your account has been approved, you receive a second email to your indicated email address to activate your nickname.

If you don't receive an email from us:
The email address was typed incorrectly
The email ends up in your spam folder or doesn't get received at all
Rules have been broken when registering the nickname (profanity, untranslatable languages, veiled insults, automatic registration)

How to begin posting on the forum
The button "Reply" in the upper and lower parts of the page allows to leave a post in the existing sub-section

The threshold for the minimum required number of words in a message is 18.
For a message to be posted it needs to contain more than 18 words excluding any quoted text.

In an attempt to post a message with fewer than 18 words there will be a warning "The message does not meet the minimum word requirements (18 words)".

How to edit your post?
The time allotted to edit a post is 15 minutes. During the 15 minutes it will be possible to change the post but after this time has elapsed this function will become unavailable

How to delete your post?
There is no way. A function to delete one's message is disabled on the forum. Therefore, do pay attention when compiling a response. If need be, give yourself enough time to contemplate your response, make the necessary additions or changes. When putting together a message, one can use the "Preview" option an unlimited number of times to see what your post would like when published. Check your messages for spelling and grammar mistakes before posting.

I can't find my messages
This may happen if the messages have been moved to a different sub-section.
All of one's messages can be viewed through the "Profile" tab, then "Show posts". Please note that messages such as "Thank you", "Thanks a lot", "How great", "Thank you for your response, all is clear now", "I need to go think more", etc.; descriptions of emotions as well as demonstrating your emojis collection will be deleted.

Notifications
In order to receive notifications about the new posts in the sub-section it is necessary to customize the "notifications"option in your profile. Additionally, in order to receive notifications from a specific subsection you need to press the "notify" tab in that sub-section.

I can't log into the forum
We send warnings about conducting technical changes on the forum. What other reasons for this exist and how to resolve them:

Make sure that you enter the correct answers to the secret questions
Cleaning the cache in your browser may help
Try logging in using an incognito tab
Cleaning the cookie file may helo
Try logging in from another browser or another device
Active anti-virus software or ad-blockers can be the reason. Try turning them off.

How to insert an image
In the second row of tabs, the one on the far left under the capital B - press it.
Manually write . Everything in between the brackets - no spaces. You can check what your post will look like via the "Preview" option

Quoting
Currently, there is an option to partially quote someone on the forum. In the field of every post there is a tab "Quote (selected)". First you have to select a part of the message you'd like to quote and then press "Quote (selected)" - there will appear a quick reply box with the text. In order to transfer from the Quick reply mode to the Reply mode enabling you to edit and/or edit text, press the "Preview" tab.

In order to quote different sequential parts of a post it is necessary to select the first part of the text, press "quote (selected)", go back to the message on the page you're quoting, select the next part of the text and press "quote (selected)" - and so on. You will have two and more separate partial quotes in a single reply box. To see what the message will look like when posted press the "preview" tab

Quoted text is put into the square brackets on both sides.
Цитироватьtext

To file a complaint about posts that violate the forum rules
The function "report to moderator" exists for the users to be able to inform the moderators about such publications that violate the forum rules. Abusing this function is a violation.

The function to have personal messages becomes available after 30 messages on the forum.

JdlR

Is it possible or permissable to update one's username? The system chose mine from my email account when I originally registered.

xxx J xxx

Alex_ZM

Цитата: JdlR от 30 октября 2022, 17:03:37Is it possible or permissable to update one's username?
Hello, colleague. It seems it is possible to do that. Try to click on your nickname on the top of a forum's page. Then "profile details" and then "forum profile".